Chilli Squid with a Mango Salsa
Chilli Squid with a mango and avocado salsa is the perfect dish for pubs and clubs this Summer. Served with a cold beer this dish is certain to keep patrons happy. Scale the mango salsa but be sure to use firm but ripe mango and avocado so they keep their shape once diced. Cook, plate and serve in under 10 minutes. Give it a try!
- Pacific West Chilli Squid
- 2 large medium hot red chillies
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe but firm mango diced
- 1 ripe but firm avocado diced
- juice of 1 lime
- Coriander sprigs to garnish
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- pinch of Malden salt
For the chilli squid
Deep fry 180C 3-4 minutes
For the mango salsa
Cut chillies length ways. Scrape seeds out, the cut across in thin slices. Dice mango and avocado into 2-3 pieces. Mix all the ingredients together gently with a spoon.
Tender squid strips coated in a mild chilli crumb. The chilli squid offers a flavourful spicy alternative to the traditional salt & pepper squid, suitable for a variety of menus.VIEW PRODUCT